Find out Emily's Secret Identity here.
Emily Fairlie grew up in Virginia and went to Tuckahoe Middle School, which unlike Tuckernuck Hall was sadly lacking in hidden clues and treasure. She was also the proud owner of a family of gerbil escape artists with a taste for blood (and sunflower seeds). She now lives in Chicago with her dog Binky.
Ten Things You Probably Didn't Know About Emily
- She's a lousy tennis player.
- She's allergic to nuts.
- She used to have gerbils as pets (which you already knew) but she also used to have chinchillas, which defend themselves when they get scared by throwing their hair and peeing on you.
- She has a scar on her lip from when she was jumping down the steps when she was three. Not such an awesome idea.
- Her dog Binky has a metal plate in her leg.
- She can touch her nose with her tongue.
- She has WAY too many books.
- She likes looking at floor plans of houses.
- Her microwave popcorn is always a disaster that ends in lots of stinky smoke and heartache.
- She likes making lists.